APPOINTMENT


.


Gita : Febby, will you go out with me to the cinema this afternoon ?
Febby : Sure. I love it.
Gita : I will pick you up.
Febby : O.K. I’ll wait for you.

Appointment is tells about agreement for meeting. It is good to make an appointment before you meet someone or more.

·         Making An Appointment
·         I’d like to make an appointment with Kristian
·         I want to make an appointment to see…..
·         I’d like you to come and see
·         Can I come and see you?
·         I’ll be there
·         What about….(thank you)
·         Will you pick me up ?
·         What if we go . . . . ?
·         Will you go out with me . . . . ?
·         What if we go . . . . ?
·         I’ll go to . . .  it all right ?

·         Accepting An Appointment
·         All right, see you there
·         No problem, I’m free on . . . .
·         Be there on time
·         I’ll wait for you
·         It’s a deal
·         O.K. I’ll be there on time.
·         Sure. I loveit.
·         Good idea.
·         Definitely.

Canceling An Appointment
  • I’m terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment
  • I’m sorry, I’m very busy
  • I’m afraid I have to postpone my appointment with . . . . tomorrow morning 
  • Sorry, I can’t meet you this weekend since I have another appointment.
  • We’re terribly sorry we have to cancel our appointment.

·         Changing An Appointment
  • What about  . . . .
  • Is that ok, if we meet at . . . .
  • Well, I must be off now. I’ll talk to you later!
  • Could we change the schedule of the meeting?
  • Do you have another time this afternoon ?


 

Your Reply