GAINING ATTENTION


.



Definition
Gaining attention is a way or expression that is spoken so that other people will pay their attention  to what we want to.

Showing Attention
·         Attention, please
·         May I have your attention, please?
·         Excuse me, look here!
·         Listening to me, please
·         Waiter?
·         I’m sorry, but…
·         Wow really?
·         What should I do to cheer you up ?
·         I really care about you.
·         Don’t worry. I’m with you.
·         What’s wrong with you ?
·         Hope yo will be fine.
·         Are you O.K / fine ?
·         Wow ! That’s great !
·         Nice hair style !
·         Do you ? / Are you ? / Did you ?

Responding Attention
·         Well, you can tell me an amusing story.
·         Yes, you do. And I’m very grateful for that.
·         Thank you very much.
·         Nothing, I’m fine.
·         Thank you.
·         Yes, I’m O.K. / No, I’m not feeling well.
·         It is.
·         Thanks.
·         Yes, I do / I am / I did.

Your Reply